Membership Kick Off & Spring Service Event
Each year, we kick off our Kids of Steele membership year by inviting all current and prospective member families to hear exciting updates on our organization and to join together to conduct our first service activity of the year.
Important 2018 Membership Kick Off Details:
- This year’s Membership Kick Off and Spring Service Event will take place Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 3:00pm.
- The Kids of Steele Membership Year runs from March 1st of the current year through February of the following year.
- You may renew your membership or sign up as a new member family by clicking the link below.
Whether you are an existing member family or are interested in learning more about Kids of Steele, please join us to:
- Hear an inspirational update from Dr. Fayaz Ghishan, director of the UA Steele Children’s Research Center and Banner Diamond Children’s Center.
- Learn about our 2017 accomplishments and all of the exciting events we have planned for our members this year.
- Participate in a service project that will have patients shining with smiles!
We look forward to a fun-filled year of service and togetherness as we work toward a common goal!