SNACKS & CRAFTS IN THE CLINICS
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to work in the Angel Clinic or the Hematology/Oncology Clinic with Kids of Steele! We love that you desire to help brighten the days of patients being treated here. This is a simple, but important feat… we need you to offer big smiles, yummy snacks, and fun crafts for patients as they come in for outpatient treatment in the clinics.
Please sign up to help by clicking the link below. You’ll be taken to the Kids of Steele Sign Up Genius site.
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING WITH US!
Join KOS for morning Snacks & Crafts in the pediatric Hematology/Oncology clinic twice each month.
- 9/12/19 (Thu 9:00 – 11:00am)
- 9/24/19 (Tue 9:00 – 11:00am)
- 10/08/19 (Tue 9:00 – 11:00am)
- 10/24/19 (Thu 9:00 – 11:00am)
- 11/07/19 (Thu 9:00 – 11:00am)
- 11/19/19 (Thu 9:00 – 11:00am)
* Note that for the Hematology/Oncology clinic, KOS member children age 16 & older may attend with an adult. All volunteers must be in good health, as patients are very immune-sensitive.
Join us for Snacks & Crafts in the Angel Wing for Children with Diabetes one afternoon a month.
- 9/11/19 (Wed 2:00 – 4:00pm)
- 9/24/19 (Tue 2:00 – 4:00pm)
- 10/10/19 (Thu 2:00 – 4:00pm)
- 10/23/19 (Wed 2:00 – 4:00pm)
- 11/12/19 (Tue 2:00 – 4:00pm)
* Mature KOS member children of any age may attend the Angel Clinic hours with an adult. All volunteers must be in good health to volunteer.
Clinic times may be adjusted to fit your schedule if necessary! Please contact Service Chair Michelle Rooney with questions at (520) 256-4677 or email@example.com