MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & PERKS
Kids of Steele is a membership-based organization that provides families an opportunity to work together toward a common goal: to support the University of Arizona Steele Children’s Research Center in their quest to teach, to heal, and to discover. The majority of annual Kids of Steele member dues and fundraising dollars go directly to the UA Steele Center to further the groundbreaking research conducted there to find better treatments and cures for pediatric illnesses. The rest of our donated dollars are used in service to support patient families who benefit from research done at the Steele Center.
As a member, you and your family are able to participate together in these service opportunities throughout the year. In addition, you are invited to attend exclusive member and patient events, such as Painting Parties or Team Up with Arizona Athletics! We value our members and always welcome new families to join our cause!
Kids of Steele (KOS) Membership Perks:
- Exclusive opportunity to attend four or more Kids of Steele Service events per year
- Invitation to participate in “Snacks & Crafts in the Clinics” for additional service opportunities
- Receive ongoing Kids of Steele updates & communications
- Kids of Steele Member T‐shirts for new families or updated sizes as needed for returning families, KOS car decal for new families
- Fun new Kids of Steele Member Swag annually
- Discounted membership at annual Kids of Steele Mini Golf Event
- Important funds given directly to support pediatric medical research!